Bureau for Visual Affairs is a digital agency based in London and Berlin, working with clients within the cultural, lifestyle and corporate sectors such as Damien Hirst, SHOWstudio, Whistles and ASOS (COLLUSION).
We are looking for a Midweight Web / Digital Designer to join our team of 10 at our office in Borough, London.
We are looking for someone experienced in web and digital design with a strong sense of typography. The role’s main responsibility is working alongside our design and development team in the delivery of various digital projects — ranging from websites and digital apps to occasional branding projects. The successful applicant should have experience in prototyping to delivery but will be specifically focused on designing user interfaces.
Apart from our highly visible output, we pride ourselves on a good work / life balance (working hours 10:00am–6:00pm) and we provide breakfast daily 🙂
• 3+ years agency or design studio experience
• Good understanding of design for digital media, from UX to UI
• Work comfortably in Adobe CS (especially Photoshop and XD) and Sketch
• Strong understanding of typography and information hierarchy
• Experience of using web tools such as InVision
• Excellent attention to detail
• Articulate design rationale skills
• Attending and leading meetings with clients
• Fluency in spoken and written English
• Ability to prototype interaction design via Principle, After Effects, etc.
• Strong time management skills
• Commercial acumen
• Demonstrate passion and drive to approach all tasks
• Professional presence
• Proactive not reactive