Junior Full-Stack Web Developer
To strengthen our development development team in either London or Berlin with a junior team member, ideally with an interest in a highly modular and progressive approach to development.
Working with the culture sector has taught us to generate engagement from content-driven user journeys. Our understanding of brands has taught us to connect brand voice with content and commerce. We develop using a best-of-breed combination of open technologies, built around modularity and continuous research.
Apart from our highly visible output, we pride ourselves on a good work / life balance.
This role includes:
- Developing skills as part of a supportive, closely knit team
- Direct involvement in all aspects of our projects from technology strategy to delivery
- Using modern web technologies and practices on a daily basis
- Working closely with our talented designers and sector-leading clients
- Helping to develop our internal processes and tools
We are looking for:
- 1–3 years experience,
- ideally within a design agency / product team
- Aptitude for designing systems and problem solving
- Experience translating designs into code with a high degree of fidelity
- Experience with git
- Comfortable using command line tools
- Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Appreciation of design
We would like to see:
- Knowledge of Node.js and Python
- Familiarity with React.js
- Experience with GraphQL / REST
- Experience with E-commerce
How to apply:
Please send us your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org telling us why you think you’d be a good fit for the role.